Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

That's a Wrap

So, I got most of the gifts all wrapped and under the tree this past weekend! There are still a few that Trent and I bought online and we're waiting for them to arrive. But for the most part, everyone has been bought for, and the gifts are all ready.


Saturday we did the rest of the Christmas shopping before meeting with Mom and Dad at Cracker Barrel for dinner. Then after we got home Saturday night, I wrapped the rest of the gifts.


Sunday we stayed home, and I spent the day crafting and watching movies. It was nice to have a relaxing weekend with not a whole lot to do but shop, eat, craft, and watch movies! That is my kind of weekend. And the weather has been perfect so far this winter. It started out with a little snow, but for the past few weeks, we haven't had anything and the weather has been pretty mild - in the 40's.


Oh, and I've added another owl ornament to the tree. Only the second one so far, but I couldn't resist it, all sparkly with some pretty feathers for wings!


And of all places to find him - at the Cracker Barrel Country Store, on sale for $3.


A pretty cute addition if I do say so myself, and he's right at home with my little knit owl from Crate and Barrel last year. Cracker Barrel, Crate and Barrel...I'm sensing a theme?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...