Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, December 7, 2014

"Joy" Pillow and More Living Room Pics

Back again with more Christmas decor excitement! For some reason I've really been into decorating for the holidays this year (and blogging about it, apparently). Some years I'm all about the Christmas movies...watching every one I can before the year is over, but this year I'm really into decorating for Christmas.

Last weekend I shared some pictures of the living room after I put the tree up. You may remember that I still had my pink floral pillow in the mix. It was a bit too summery for the holidays, so I have since picked up a new pillow that's a lot more fitting.


See it? It's my new "Joy" pillow. And I got it at the place where I've gotten pretty much all of my Christmas stuff this year - Target.


I like it because it's super cute for the holidays, plus it has red in it, which is nice because it matches our red stockings on the other side of the room.


I don't have a lot of red decor, so to add another little pop of red is a nice little change in the living room.


And yes, I still need to wrap Christmas presents! I did find a container to store all of my wrapping paper tubes in, so I'm pretty excited about that. Now that I'm all organized, it's time to get on that already. (Not that I haven't been at a work conference or anything - does that give me an excuse?)


Anyway, moral of the story. I love my new JOY pillow.


And I don't think I can ever post enough pictures of the Christmas tree and our living room all decorated. It's only like this once a year, right?





So what will be my next addition? I think I may DIY something...what do you think?

**Edit: Linked up to Thrifty Decor Chick's Christmas Tree Party, 2014, and Tatertots & Jello!

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely tree -- it is literally glowing with so much light and the beautiful ornaments. Your tree looks ethereal, like it's going to start floating away! I really like the snowflakes garland across the top of the window, too -- I love seeing homey and homemade touches like that, particularly during this most special time of the year. I'm visiting from Thrifty Decor Chick's Christmas tree linky party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan, for the lovely comment! So glad you find the simple beauty in it! We think it feels awfully homey in here too. :)

      Delete

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...