Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Early Christmas Fun with Family

Two days until Christmas! Anyone else counting? :) I'm working today, and then I have the next 5 days off! So excited! This past weekend Haley and Dan were down, and we had a good time hanging out, eating, opening presents, and playing Christmas BINGO with my mom's side of the family. We even stopped by Grandma's for a few minutes, too.


We all had a good time competing for sweet prizes during Christmas BINGO. Lots of Hijinks ensued.


And after the rest of the family left, we watched Haley and Dan open their presents from a couple of our aunts and uncles, and Grandma.


It's always an experience going over to my grandma's around Christmas time. Every square inch of her house is decorated in red, green and tinsel.


I think that apron was Dan's favorite present yet this year.


Trent and I exchanged presents with Mom and Dad before our actual Christmas get together with my dad's side of the family. We got lots of goodies. 


And Mom and Dad got some gift cards and...our engagement photo!



What a good lookin' pair. Hope everyone has a happy extended holiday weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with a little decor post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...