Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Engagement Photos Are Printed!

I am excited to share that the prints I ordered of our engagement photos have arrived! Just in time for Christmas and gift giving. They look even more great printed. I chose some of our favorites and got them done at MPIX.com. I could not be more happy with them. 

I got a couple of 8x10's and several 5x7's to give as gifts for relatives this Christmas (along with some for our home as well). I picked up some frames and just stuck them in for Christmas gifts.


I also had a photo frame ornament that I got as a gift one year, so I got some wallet-sized photos and stuck one in there for the tree.


There are plenty more prints I can't wait to hang and display in the house!


For now, I've hung our little ornament up on the tree.



It makes our holiday decor just a little bit more sentimental and personalized...and I kind of like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...