Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, December 26, 2014

Astrology Decor Post Round-Up

Hi all! I'm creating this page to round-up all of my past Astrological decor posts from this year. I had tons of fun creating these posts and picking out my favorite decor items based on each sign of the zodiac. If you're a Libra, Gemini, Scorpio...doesn't matter! All the signs are here and I've picked out some items and rooms just for you, so check it out! Just scroll down and click on the text link for your sign.

I'll also be including a button on my sidebar linking to this page, so it's easy to find in the future. Enjoy!

Decor for Every Sign













Note: For those of you who would rather just scroll through all of these posts at once, click on this link to see all of my posts labeled "Astrological decor" (Including this one). Hope it provides you with a little inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to ask what the aries sign one is? is that a coat hanger? :) looks like you could put it on the wall and use it that way or im losing it lol love your site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! It's just a faux taxidermy ram head! But I like the coat hanger idea! :-)

      Delete

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...