Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Top 10 Christmas Movies of All Time

Who else loves watching Christmas movies this time of year? It definitely helps me get into the holiday spirit. I don't care if it's cheesy Hallmark movies, or the classics. I love them. And I think everyone has their favorites that they have to watch every year. For me growing up, we always watched White Christmas, so I know all of the songs by heart and watch it every year! ELF has also become one of my favorites - definitely the funniest Christmas movie ever! And I have so many more favorites, too! Here are my top ten favorite Christmas movies of all time (links and sources at the bottom):




Movies from top to bottom: 1. White Christmas,  2. ELF, 3. Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, 4. Home Alone, 5. Home Alone 2, 6. A Christmas Story, 7. The Polar Express, 8. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, 9. Love Actually, 10. The Santa Clause


Honorable Mention: The GrinchRudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and A Charlie Brown Christmas - Gotta include these classic TV Specials, too!


Oh, and a bonus for today - I stumbled across a quiz from Today.com that tells you what Christmas Movie family yours is the most like. It's great fun! Here is my result:
Apparently we're a pretty "classic clan." And fun fact: I just watched that movie for the first time last Christmas! I know, I'm a little late in the game...Anywho, if you want to know what family yours is most like, take the quiz here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...