Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

What Holiday Destination Are You?

Have you always wanted to get away for the holidays? Or, if you're like me - take a long vacation somewhere warm during the winter and get away from all that snow and freezing temps?

Well, I wish I could say I'm giving away a vacation....I'm not. But, I will send you over to take a quiz that tells you which destination you should travel to. 
The folks at Wydham Worldwide have put together this lovely little quiz. Wyndham's Women On Their Way is featuring the top holiday destinations for women, and they've created a quiz that will tell you which destination is the best for you. Is it Paris? Washington, DC? Maybe San Antonio?

I took the quiz myself. My result? Portland.

Which is funny because I was actually just in the Portland area for a work conference a couple of months ago. And it was beautiful. I wish I could have seen more, and I would love to go back!

I'll let you in on a little secret though - I purposely took the quiz again and picked answers just so I could get San Antonio for my result.


Why, you ask? Because my blog is featured on the San Antonio results page!



So cool, right?? It links to my San Antonio post! At the end of the quiz, it tells you which destination you should visit, then features a blog post about that city, and lists hotels, restaurants, and attractions you should check out. I'm honored to be one of the featured blogs they chose. 

So doesn't this quiz sound like fun? Want to try to get San Antonio for your result so you can see my page at the end of it? Thought so! Take the quiz for yourself at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...