Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, December 22, 2014

Decor for the Classic Capricorn

Did you all have a good weekend? I'll be sharing more from my weekend in the next few days. In the mean time... it's my LAST Astrology decor post. I've made it through the whole year, can you believe it? I will be creating a post soon with all of my past Astrology Decor posts, so you can check out all of them collectively on one page.

It's nearing the end of December, and that means the start of the Capricorn sign! If you were born between December 22nd and January 19th, you fall under this sign of the zodiac, which is symbolized by the Goat. According to Astrology.com, Capricorns are known for their hard work and determination. They are all about a challenge, success, and achieving their goals.

When it comes to their Style, Capricorns are classic and down to earth. They are all about functionality and classic pieces in their home. Their homes are decorated with earth tones and lots of neutrals and foresty greens, and they collect solid wood pieces and heirloom furniture that can be passed down for years. (Source: Style at Home)

Here is my collection of decor picks for the Capricorn. Enjoy! (Sources at the bottom)





And for my final Astrological Decor Room pick - Here's a lovely, cozy looking bedroom that's nice and neutral:


With a mix of both classic and contemporary elements, this bedroom is nice and earthy and the most perfectly decorated space. I would love to have this bedroom!

I hope you've enjoyed all of my astrological decor posts as much as I've enjoyed creating them. It's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...